- HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER ON KITARA?
You can pay with confidence by choosing your preferred payment option from the different payment methods available on KITARA . Please find below the list of available payment methods:
- Pay on Delivery (easy, simple, convenient and at your doorstep upon receipt of your order)
- Paystack (Debit/credit cards, bank transfer)
- WHAT IS ‘PAY ON DELIVERY’?
Pay on Delivery is a payment method that lets you pay with Cash or Card to the delivery agent when your order arrives at your doorstep. It is simple, secure, convenient, and allows you to review and ensure you are happy with your order before you pay.
Note that you may not be able to select the ‘pay on delivery’ option if:
- Your total cart value is under N5,000
- Your total cart value is above N150,000
- Your delivery location option (e.g some far regions or some specific pick-up stations) is not eligible for Pay On Delivery
- Payment on delivery is not allowed on your account, based on your past delivery experience
To see locations where ‘Pay on Delivery’ is currently available, click here.
You can find details of these payment methods at the final step of checkout.
- WHAT IS PAYSTACK?
Paystack is an online payment service that enables you to send payments online securely, instantly, and cost-effectively. Click here to find more.
- HOW DO I PAY WITH MY DEBIT / CREDIT CARD?
At the end of the checkout process, choose Debit Card as your preferred payment option and follow the steps after confirming your purchase. Make sure that your bank has activated your Debit Card for online payments.
- ARE THERE ANY HIDDEN CHARGES LIKE SALES TAX WHEN I MAKE A PURCHASE ON KITARA ?
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on KITARA. The order amount is inclusive of all taxes and shipping fees. In case your order is delivered partially you will be required to pay only for the item that has been delivered to you. The order amount will be mentioned on the parcel and the invoice. Please note that we will never ask you to pay extra cash for the delivery.
Note: For International Payments via Credit/Debit card, you may be charged a cross border fee by your issuing bank as our payment processor is based in Nigeria. For information on the exact charges please contact your issuing bank.
- WHAT STEPS DOES KITARA TAKE TO PREVENT CARD FRAUD?
Fraud detection and prevention are very important to us. We take all steps to ensure that transactions are genuine and that our customer’s details are completely secure.
Paystack’s combination of automated and manual fraud systems protect you from fraudulent transactions and associated chargeback claims. Click here to find out more.
- WHY WAS MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DECLINED?
If you experience trouble completing payment through debit/credit card, the first thing to do is to make sure that your card is activated for online payments and that you have enough funds/limit to complete the transaction. Your bank can help you verify these details.
Some cards issued outside Nigeria are also not supported on KITARA.NG and may be declined. Remember that you can complete your order through Pay on Delivery and pay at your doorstep or through other available mode(s) of payment (except for some very specific regions and pickup stations, as well as for all products shipped from overseas).
- CAN I USE TWO OR MORE METHODS OF PAYMENT WHEN PLACING AN ORDER ON KITARA?
Sorry, we only accept one payment method per order.
- DOES KITARA TAKE PAYMENT IN INSTALMENTS?
Sorry, we currently don’t offer payment in instalments.
- WHICH CURRENCIES ARE ACCEPTED ON KITARA?
We only accept Naira.
- WHAT IS MY CARD NUMBER, EXPIRATION DATE, AND CVV?
When paying with Debit / Credit card on KITARA , we will ask you for your 16 digit Card number and expiry date and CVV (Card Verification Value). Please note that KITARA doesn’t save your card information or CVV information and you will be asked to enter it each time you purchase on KITARA.NG .
- WHY IS THE PAY ON DELIVERY DISABLED ON MY ACCOUNT?
Our system has flagged your account as being associated with an unusual number of cancelled / rejected orders and for this reason, the Pay on Delivery option is currently disabled on your account.
- HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE PAY ON DELIVERY OPTION ON MY ACCOUNT
Pay on delivery will be re-activated on your account when we are able to successfully deliver your next three orders.
- WHAT DO I DO IF I WAS FLAGGED WRONGLY?
Kindly call our helpline on 07052422505 or fill our contact form
- HOW DO I PLACE A BULK ORDER?
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for your bulk order requirements.